Great minds don’t just think alike … they work together. This is one of the many reasons why successful franchise owners choose iDropped.
Not only does owning a franchise give you access to your company’s vast knowledge base, branding, training, and marketing collateral, it gives you the opportunity to work with other like-minded entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and network.
Talking with existing franchise owners is also a great way to find out first hand information about what it’s like to own an iDropped franchise. Doing so can give you the answers you need to set realistic goals and help you to define your expectations. Some questions to consider asking include:
- What does your weekly schedule look like?
- How many hours a week do you work?
- What did it cost you to start your franchise?
- Do you enjoy your job more now that you’re your own boss?
- How does business ownership impact your personal or family life?
- Would you recommend iDropped to others interested in opening a franchise?
- What kind of support do you receive from iDropped?
- What do you think of the training provided and is it always current?
With numerous successful iDropped franchises already in existence, it’s clear to see how owners can build on each other’s experiences. Every success is an opportunity to share insights on how to maximize your location’s potential.
By collaborating and learning about the processes of others you get tremendous insight that only comes from franchise ownership. And as our industry continues to change and expand, you can count on your iDropped support system to be behind you every step of the way, offering ongoing training for:
- Phone repair technician training
- Phone repair franchise management
- How to get the most from your marketing and more!
For more information on how you can learn, grow, and train with our other successful franchise owners, contact us today!